Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Camera


So, yet again I am off on a new project. My friend and I have been selling NuSkin to our friends and we love it but we are slowly realizing that we should stick with our passion....photography. We are still doing facials which is a lot of fun but I think our true creative side will come out in our pictures a lot better! My brother-in-law suggested that I upgrade my camera to a Canon 50d. I have been looking into it and it looks like an AWESOME camera. My next step is to talk Mike into the huge investment. I'll keep everyone posted on that. We are still trying to figure out if all of my current lenses and batteries and memory cards will work with a new camera. I know it will all work out I just can't wait to get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment