Sunday, December 14, 2008

Start of a New Adventure

Well, here I go again on another adventure. I started this blog to launch a small business of unique and fun magnet boards which I call Words to Live By. I have several designs and sayings to choose from. I am so excited about the reaction that I have gotten so far. It always makes you feel good when others appreciate the time and effort you put into things. Please take a minute and look at all the options I have now. I will be adding additional sayings and color schemes all the time so make sure and check back frequently!The pricing is listed under each option but are basically $25 each for existing layouts, $35 for personalized sayings or names on boards and $50 to add your personal picture to any magnet boards.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have a blog now. The magnet boards are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crissie, Cute!! They are adorable and I love all the sayings. You're pretty amazing!!

    ReplyDelete